- Social Media Trends That Surprised Us in 2021
- Lessons Learned to Carry Over into 2022
- Evolving Influencer and Partner Strategies
- Ways to Adapt to What 2022 Has in Store
November’s expert panel was a huge hit, so we are at it again! Join social media leaders for the perfect thought-leadership event to end the year. Our December panel discussion will focus on lessons learned in 2021 and insights worth noting for 2022.
Our panelist will share their recent experiences as they support social media marketing strategies through research and insights. We’ll dive into their thoughts on how to apply the latest social media trends as 2022 strategic planning gets underway.
Join ListenFirst expert Meghan Cahill, for a 1-hour panel session with our esteemed thought-leaders:
• Sarah Kitlas, VP of Social Media Strategy & Partnerships at WarnerMedia
• Alexandria Taliaferro, Global Social Media Manager at Forma Beauty Brands, LLC
• Libba Peromsik, Social Media Analytics at Disney ABC TV
• Lauren Goodman, Director, Digital Marketing Strategy & Social Media at ABC