How do snacks compare to the rest of the CPG industry?
|Social media continues to be a driver of change among the food industry, allowing for brands to cultivate an online community for their audience, creating deeper, more genuine connections with their followers and fans.|
Snack Foods represent a powerful segment of the larger CPG Food market, and it shows on social. Not only are Snacks the 2nd most engaging food category on average, but snack brands dominate top content, making up 41% of the top 200 most engaging food posts from the last year. This report details the trends in Snack Brands’ social fan footprint, engagement, and posting strategy, through the lens of the overall Food Industry.
WHAT’S IN THE REPORT
- Growth of social audiences
- Posting strategies and return in engagement
- How audiences are engaging on social
- The type of content driving engagement
- How the Snack Category ranks against the industry
- Which snack categories trend above the rest?
- Who are the category leaders?
- Brand Love: A look into which brands are capturing genuine brand loyalty from their audience