Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is New Jersey’s largest health network with more than 6,500 doctors at 16 hospitals in 160 locations. Like most marketers, the digital innovation team at HMH was having difficulty making sense of all their consumer social and digital signals to make informed decisions.
The team’s challenges included a lack of:
1) a centralized way to collect data and review performance
2) reporting accountability and accuracy
3) standardized KPIs across the organization
4) actionable insights to drive campaign success
5) data-driven best practices
Learn how HMH partnered with ListenFirst to create a social intelligence hub to find solutions to all their measurement challenges.