What can we learn from social in 2018?
|In the Social Year in Review and Opportunities for 2019, we learn that Facebook traded breadth for depth in 2018, letting brands build more meaningful relationships with consumers. Instagram introduced new features that let brands and consumers to interact more with each other, and conversation on Twitter only grew stronger. This report documents social trends in 2018, and explores the opportunities that exist for brands as they navigate 2019.|
What’s in theSocial Year in Review and Opportunities Report?
- Growth of Social Engagement
- Social Video Trends
- Impact of Facebook’s Algorithm Change
- Facebook Video Trends
- Spike in Instagram Stories
- Twitter Bot Purge
- Social Campaign of the Year
- Social Rankings: Media, Consumer Goods, Retail